Saturday, March 23, 2013

Quilty Barn Along

  Barn #2 is done!!  

Don't you love my Mom's sweet 30's block?  

It just looks like spring.  

I'm hoping flowers will start popping up in our area. 

We are bracing for another snow storm

 They are predicting 5 to 10 inches! 

This is just nuts!!  

It's 50 degrees today and sunny.  

You would never know such a massive storm is headed our way.  

Maybe I will have some quilting time while we are snowed in. 

were you can find the tutorial and some really fun Barns!

Have a great weekend!

Cherilyn
Link Parties:
http://piecefullife-elizabeth.blogspot.com/2013/03/little-quilt-mondayscrappy-trip-along.html#.UVDFC1eRd1N

2 comments:

  1. I love your mom's 30'blocks and I love your barn. I'm in two, and have made my first two barns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blocks!! Sure wishing it would snow here but all we get is rain, rain , rain.

    ReplyDelete