Friday, February 1, 2013

FARMtastic Friday's Fabulous Pinterest Finds...

Welcome to FARMtastic Friday!  

 This weeks Pinterest Spotlights.
The photos link directly back to the original source. 
Just click on the Source link below the photos. 


Farm Girl
I love this vintage poster.  It is time for us to order our new chicks so that we will have eggs this summer. I am so excited! Last year we drove to the Hatchery to pick up our sweet little chicks.  We like to get traditional breeds and have raised Rhode Island Reds and Barred Plymouth Rocks.  I really would like to get some Buff Orpingtons this year.


vintage fruits and blooms 5
Source

Vintage
I love vintage Pyrex.  It is beautiful and functional.  This link is way fun.  It spotlights lots of different Pyrex collections. I spotted new patterns and colors that I will now be on lookout for. 
pyrex
Source

Breads
This Cinnamon Roll Cake is soooo good. I have seen several recipes for this but this is the one I like to make and was one of my first Pins.  We love to make this on cold winter mornings.  It is so yummy with a big cup of Hot Chocolate!

Source
Sewing
This is such a sweet little coin purse and key fob.  They best part of this pin is the tutorial!  Step by step pictures and instructions.  I think I need to make a few of these for quick gifts!

Source
Valentine's Day
This is so cute and so simple. 
Source


Visit these fabulous sites and stop by my Pinterest boards for more Pinspiration!

Have a FARMtastic Friday!


Cherilyn


0 comments:

Post a Comment